viernes, 16 de octubre de 2020

 Blog Nº1: A country I would like to visit

Hello to everyone that are reading this!

I really would like to visit Switzerland. I don’t have a particular reason to explain this choice, I just consider that the geography of this state very beautiful, I think that I fell in love when I saw some photos of the mountains that are found there. Also, it can not be set aside the gorgeous middle age architecture of some of the cities.

Sincerely, I do not know a lot about this country or it’s history, the thing that I most knowledge I have about Switzerland is that in Ginebra (the capital of the country) is ubicated a United Nations building, that once was the headquarters of “League of Nations”.

If I was there, I would like to travel around all the territory, appreciating the beautiful landscapes, take a lot of pictures and specially eat a lot of typical food (on the top of my priorities are the sweet food).

I don’t really like to live there, mainly because I don’t speak any of the official languages of the country (German, French, Italian and Romanesque) and I found them a little difficult to learn (I prefer to keep practicing my English).


Well, that’s everything for today. Thank you a lot for reading!






2 comentarios:

  1. I don’t know very much about Switzerland too, but it certainly has beautiful landscapes, it would be so great to visit it!, although a little difficult because of the language they speak hahaha:)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi, the landscapes of switzerland are very beautiful, it must be a very pleasant and comforting experience to visit them

    ResponderEliminar

Blog Nº6: A major I would like to study. Hello to everyone! Well this is the last blog that I’m posting and I’m going to be honest, I’m ve...