viernes, 11 de diciembre de 2020

Blog Nº6: A major I would like to study.

Hello to everyone!

Well this is the last blog that I’m posting and I’m going to be honest, I’m very happy for that! The topic of what I’m going to talk today is about a postgraduate course that I would take in the future.

Like I said in my last post, I would love to study the major “Magíster en Comunicación Política” which is imparted by the ICEI. The main reason of why I would take this course is because I consider that it would help me a lot in the job that I want to do in the future, give political advice or political marketing it’s something that it truly catch my interest. Honestly, I feel like I want to study all the subjects in the study plan, all of them seem very interesting.  

Sometimes I feel like I want to go and study a post grade course in another country (like United Kingdom or USA), but I think that I would be very happy studying this here in Chile and honestly, the main reason why I sometimes want to study in another country is because I want to travel. I would like to study in a presential format (I’m tired as hell of online class)

And well, that’s everything for today, I hope that someday I would be able to study this major, because I truly want to do it.

Thank you a lot for reading me!


1 comentario:

  1. Hi Fernando! this major sounds really intersting, hope you will go to study in another country. I also like travelling too

    ResponderEliminar

Blog Nº6: A major I would like to study. Hello to everyone! Well this is the last blog that I’m posting and I’m going to be honest, I’m ve...