viernes, 27 de noviembre de 2020

 Blog Nº4: "Shakira MTV Unplugged"

Hello to everyone!

Today I’m going to write about one of my favorite live record of all time: “Shakira MTV Unplugged”.

Shakira is one of my favorite artists of all time (alongside with Madonna and Christina Aguilera) and I truly love this album (released the day February 29th, 2000).


I think that the first time that I heard it (consciously) were when I was in high school and I started to discover the type of music that I most liked. I’ve already heard “Dónde están los ladrones” (Shakira’s album released in 1998) and it have become one of my most played records of all time, so when I heard the Unplugged, which ten of the eleven songs are live versions of the tracks of “Dónde están los ladrones”, I immediately fell in love with this live record.

It’s hard for me to say which songs of this album are my preferred, but those that I most enjoy hearing are “Moscas en la Casa”, “Inevitable”, “Estoy Aquí” and “No Creo”. The only thing that really drives mad about this record is that the only track of “Dónde están los ladrones” that wasn’t played in this concert is “Que Vuelvas”, my favorite song of that record, and one of my favorite record of all the Shakira’s songs!

Well, that’s everything for today, thank you a lot for reading!

Fun Fact: Because I write about this album, I have the need of hear it again, so I think that is what I’m going to do now.


1 comentario:

  1. Hi Feña, I also really like Shakira, her music is so inspiring. It shows that you enjoy music, thats really cool!

    ResponderEliminar

Blog Nº6: A major I would like to study. Hello to everyone! Well this is the last blog that I’m posting and I’m going to be honest, I’m ve...